I've used this lesson for kids 7 and up. It's a great way to introduce kids to Buddha. After each lesson I ask the 5 Questions - based on A Thomas Jefferson Education. I find that these questions help kids put the information presented to them into perspective and teaches them to think on a deeper level.
You will need:
1. The Movie, Little Buddha (available on Netflix)
2. The Youtube series: Patch Parables
3. A copy of The Five Questions:
1. What is it?
2. Why is it important?
3. What Principles does it show?
4. How does it connect to other things?
5. What does it have to do with me?